Sunday, December 6, 2015

2016

Things that are in the planing stages for next spring.

First ,the starter motor is giving me a hard time with a dead spot, so that will be overhauled.
I have a new waste fitting that needs to be replaced.
A fresh water vent line out of the side of the hull under the rub rail, i have the fitting
a charger system that i found in a junk pile in the marina, I fixed it and that will replace the old one there now.
The new furler furlex series a which i picked up used.
I could not use the old headsail ,and the one on the furler was just tooo far gone ,so i picked up another one on ebay and i think it will work
I still want to reset my safty stanchons with a more secure gate
The biminy needs to be serviced and if i still have time im going to design a new dodger.
All this in 3 months , lots of luck.



No comments: